Aldwyck in Bloom – gardening competition for residents
We’ve partnered with our gardening contractors – Accuro Environmental and Pinnacle PSG – to challenge residents to enter a blooming marvellous gardening competition.
Aldwyck in Bloom wants everyone with a green area to get their hands dirty and make our developments and schemes to look even nicer than they already are.
Best entries will be chosen from three categories: Private Garden, Shared Garden and Container/Basket, earning garden centre vouchers of up to £80.
Closing date for entries is 19 July 2019 and judging will take place shortly after, with representatives from Aldwyck, Accuro Environmental and Pinnacle PSG to choose which are the most deserving of prizes.
Residents can submit their entries by sending a picture of their gardening work to email@example.com along with their name, address, contact number, category and two lines of text telling the judges why they should win.
Terms and conditions can be found below.
Aldwyck in Bloom 2019 competition rules
1. The promoter is Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26-30 Uxbridge Road, London, W5.
2. The competition is open to residents at Aldwyck’s developments and schemes.
3. This competition is sponsored by Accuro Environmental Ltd. and Pinnacle PSG Ltd.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. To enter the competition residents must submit the following:
• one picture of a garden area arranged and maintained by themselves, within the areas covered by Aldwyck Housing Group’s developments and schemes
• the photo must be submitted by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• their name
• their address
• their contact number or email address
• short text explaining why the entry should be the winner
• category for which the picture is being entered: Best Individual Garden; Best Shared Garden; Best Container or Basket
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 19 July 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11.The prize for each category is a gardening centre voucher of up to £80 (eighty pounds).
12. The winner will be notified by email and results will be publicly displayed at www.aldwyck.co.uk and Aldwyck’s social media channels within three weeks of the closing date of this competition.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. Aldwyck Housing Group, Accuro Environmental and Pinnacle PSG will judge the competition and decide on the winner for each of the three categories.
18. Aldwyck Housing Group, Accuro Environmental and Pinnacle PSG‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
19. Aldwyck Housing Group shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20. Aldwyck Housing Group also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.