Aldwyck provides homes and services for many different groups of people of all ages. You have a right to be involved in decisions that affect where you live and the services you receive. We encourage all our customers to be involved whether you rent, are a leaseholder or a shared owner. We want to hear from you.
There are lots of ways for you to get involved. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact Rhys Evans, Community Involvement Coordinator, on 01582 869104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now using facebook and have a page which will be updated with details about events and ways you can get involved. Like 'facebook.com/AldwyckCommunity' so you can stay up to date!
Ways you can get involved:
- local action groups, organising community and youth activities, volunteering@Aldwyck, resident led projects, residents’ associations, focus groups, surveys and questionnaires, readers group, Aldwyck Life, estate inspections, customer and community events.
Volunteers currently needed!
We are looking for a number of friendly volunteers who have a few hours spare a couple of times a month to form part of our Service Review Team.
Aldwyck Housing Group wants to make sure the homes and services we provide, and the areas around these homes, are of a good standard and are places where people enjoy living. Our customers being a part of this process is important to us.
As part of the team, you will be involved in:
- Carrying out estate inspections
- Taking part in ‘mystery shopping’ our services
- Feeding back and taking part in meetings and writing reports
- Carrying out interviews and customer surveys
- Reviewing services and producing action plans and reviewing these against progress
- Ensuring our services provide good value for money.
What we ask from you?
- Interested in improving our service, homes and neighbourhoods by working with Aldwyck colleagues
- Happy to work as part of a friendly team
- Inquisitive and with an eye for detail
- Able to provide feedback and challenge ideas.
How being part of the team can help you?
- A chance to learn more about your local area and the work Aldwyck does
- An opportunity to improve the area you live in
- Working with other like-minded people
- Experience of working as a team to bring about improvements and changes
- Training and qualifications in certain areas
- Volunteering experience to add to your CV
- Transport costs paid for.
Are you interested in joining us?
Give us a call or drop us an email.
Tel: 0300 500 6262 (and ask for David in the Community Involvement Team)
Further information about Aldwyck
You may want to read our Customer Annual Review and Community Impact Statement 2015/2016 [pdf]. The statement describes how we have been working with you to help shape and improve the services we deliver.
You may also want to read our Inspiring Futures Strategy July 2016 [pdf] which outlines our approach to how residents can become involved in our communities.